- Remote Telehealth Psychologist | Contractor or Part-time employment
Remote Psych is an Australian telehealth psychology practice which was originally developed to service the needs of rural, regional and remote clients in Australia. Due to Covid-19, this has evolved to include clients in all areas of Australia, as well as Australians overseas.
Due to continued growth, an exciting opportunity has become available for a Psychologist to join our team. We are particularly interested in those who live in regional, rural and remote areas, who would like to use our platform to provide telehealth services to Australians in need.
This role is based remotely, with access to secure, cloud-based platforms with full-time admin support. The psychologist is responsible for clinical consultations / therapeutic interventions via telehealth sessions and correspondence with referring GP’s / Psychiatrists. While operating remotely, there is a strong sense of peer support as part of a small integrated team. We conduct a monthly Peer Supervision Group and regular Team Meetings to stay connected.
What we offer
- Remote Psych provide you with clients, patient management software, videoconferencing software, billing, reception and administration, together with peer support and client risk assessment / support.
- Flexible employment options – either as an Independent Contractor or as an Employee
- The opportunity to work with a small team of skilled clinicians in a supportive environment
- Monthly Peer Supervision Group and regular Team Meetings
- The flexibility of working when and where it suits you. This is a genuine work from home position with the convenience and independence of working remotely. Whether employed or contracted, this position offers flexibility of work hours allowing for work/life balance
- An established referral base of GPs and organisations across Australia, with a regular stream of referrals
- Availability of a wide range of clients including youth and complex presentations
- A friendly and supportive Practice Manager who works 5 days a week providing reception, administration and technical support
- Current unconditional registration as a Psychologist with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Eligible for Medicare Provider number
- Available for a minimum of 12 sessions per week
- Minimum of 2 years experience and the ability to deliver a range of therapeutic interventions in a telehealth setting
- Professional Indemnity Insurance and ABN number (Contractor position)
- Successful applicants will be required to complete a National Criminal History Record Check and a Working with Children Check
Come and join our friendly and energetic team who have a commitment to providing access to psychologists for those in need.
How To apply
If you have any questions regarding this position, you can contact us by phone on (03) 5222 4789 or by email email@example.com. You can apply online using the form below.
Submit an application